Well Jeff forgot valentines day and so I shocked it to him, and gave me him a black eye. Okay not really. He went and played basketball yesterday morning and got an elbow to the eye!! He ended up in the ER with 7 stitches, and a great black eye. After we got him all fixed up we came home and made sugar cookies. We each made one for each other and we both made Jaxon's and Murphy's. Jaxon was really excited to try his first sugar cookie. He made some great faces but just kept whining for more!! All in all we had a great valentines day spending it together!! I love my boys!!! I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband and a great little boy!! I hope you all had a great day!!
9 years ago



8 comments:
Has Jeff ever thought that maybe basketball just isn't his sport anymore?? By the by, the eye looks fabulous! Don't feel bad, I too have had stitches in the eye! Jaxon is so cute!!!
Ouch! That looks bad! Did you make me a cookie? I love those! I'm glad you had a good day. :)
Love you!
HEAVENS!!!! Jeff, what is it with you and basketball injuries? We're so glad that you're okay and still have both eyes. :)
I hope that Jaxon now has an everlasting love of sugar cookies... Yummmmmmmmm.
We love you guys!
Kevin and Nicole and Noah
@>->--
Wow, that looks nasty. I'm thinking coaching is more your speed. Good looking cookies!
Love ya guys!
i think the black eye looks good on you jeff, and the stitches. you look tough. forget basketball. WWF baby, thats where its at.
Ouch! Jeff seems to know how to get hurt really well. Jaxon is adorable!
Jeff, that eye bruise looks nasty! Greg thought your photo looked like a morgue shot. Hope you'll heal quickly! I'm sure those sugar cookies will aid your recovery. Jaxon looks like he liked them, too.
Gotta watch out when you play church ball! :) Yikes.
Post a Comment