Well it has been a busy week. Jeff went to San Fran for a school Basketball tournament and his team WON!!!!! It was a fast but fun trip. He had a great time. It was fun for him to get back out on the court and play.
We had one warm day last week and took advantage of it. We went with some friends and played frisbee golf. It was really nice and fun to get out in the warm spring air. If only it would come back... Here are some pictures of our trip.
Jaxon turned 11 months on saturday and i cant believe it, But he is walking. Not all the time.. but he thinks he is so cool when he does. It is pretty funny when Jeff or I try to get him to walk to us he will take a step or two but when we add his basketball into the picture he will take 10-15 steps. What is that about? Whatever gets him walking i guess. Here is a little video of him walking.



4 comments:
WOW he doing so good!!! I'm so sad he's getting so big and I still haven't even met him! Geez and getting mimi sick!
Holy smokes! I didn't know he was walking! He is SO cute. I am excited to see him eat his birthday cake soon. Love you and miss you guys
Congrats on the walking! I can't believe he is that old:) Can't wait to meet him!
Jealous! I can't wait for Mya to do that! Jaxon is so cute and such a fun kid!
Post a Comment