I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
WOW, a lot has happened in this last year. A year ago today I was calling Jeff during a final telling him my water broke. We got to the hospital and Jaxon came to join us at 9:55 pm at 8 lbs 12 oz, 21 inches long. He has been a joy since the beginning. This has been a year full of fun. From rolling over, to sitting up, to eating solid food, to running around the house, we have had fun every min. I cant believe it has gone so fast. People always say that you need to cherish every min. It is so true. I am so grateful to have such a happy, healthy, little bundle of joy!!! Here are some pictures from the happy day. Oh and a video of him eating his cake!! The boy loves sweets!!!!
Happy Birthday Jaxon! what a cool cake. and i love the face that murphy rocked a birthday cap. looks like it was a great birthday party. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaxon! what a cool cake. and i love the face that murphy rocked a birthday cap. looks like it was a great birthday party. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!
ditto on the cool cake! happy birthday jaxon. :)
We are so glad Jaxon is one! He is such an awesome little guy. Your cake turned out great - good job. The picture with Murphy is hilarious btw. haha.
Wow, what a cutie. Everything seems like it went well and most important you all had fun and Jax loved his cake. His laughs always make me smile!
What a great laugh! Such a cute cake, I hops he didn't get sick after eating half of it!!!
Post a Comment