Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Funny Boy

Jaxon is a silly boy.  Lately he has been putting his hands on his head and saying oh man.  It is really funny.  I just think he is so cute.  He also loves to dance to music in the car.  I got this one on video.  He is almost 15 months and getting a really fun personality.  He can be a little stubborn at times,   but has an infections laugh.  We are so glad to have this cute little boy in our lives!!  What joy he brings.  We have had a great summer so far and are hoping for some more sunny days.  

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

When you said he danced I was just thinking he wiggled like most kids do. His dancing is hilarious! Pumping arms and everything, ha!

Cat Zimmer said...

SO cute guys- can't wait to see him in November! Sorry we just sprung us coming for thanksgiving, we should have talked to you sooner. But we are really excited- I hope it's ok! Jax is like a little person now, they grow up so fast. Love you, see you soon . . .

Jody Zimmer said...

you know its a rule when your in uncle jody's car and the music is playing - you best be dancing. isaac has become quite the dancer. I can't wait for thanksgiving break to have some dance parties.

Heidi Allred said...

It's not just you, you is SO cute! I got you package yesturday!! THANK YOU! funny thing is i've make those cookies twice in a week and now it'll have to be three. YAY for pigging out!

Emily said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie. Good thing I know he's a tuff boy or I might think those were some good cheer moves. j/k. :)