HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY JEFF!!!
Jeff and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary Friday the 14th. We were camping so we didn't celebrate until we got home this week. We went out to dinner and enjoyed each others company Jaxon free. ( Thanks Lloyds) I cant believe how fast the years have flown by. I would not change them for anything. I am so lucky to be married to a wonderful father, husband and my best friend!! I love you Jeff!!! To many more fun filled years to come!!!
Camping.. I have wanted to go camping all summer long. It brings back memories of my family trips. I love it. Not having to worry what you look like or how dirty you get for a few days, the smell of the camp fire, sleeping in a tent, smore's, and playing games by flash light. These are some of my favorite things. We found this nice state park ( Chain O Lakes ) that is only about 30 mins from our house. It was nice not have to travel far with a child, dog and a car packed to the brim. We went with our friends the Lloyds and had a great time. The kids played good together and slept great. I was nervous that we were going to have sleepless nights because of the kids but they slept great. The first night we didn't sleep to good because of some unfriendly forest animals. When we were done playing games we left a box of candy on the table and some coolers on the table. We also had our trash hanging in the tree. Well bad idea... the racoons were have a hay day in the candy and trash. So we (dustin and Jessye) get out the first time and pick up the candy and some things and go back to bed.. Then an hour or so later.... we hear them again. Oh man.. so we (Jessye ) and put something else away.. Then a hour later.. we ( Aimie and Dustin) get out and put the coolers in the car. It was a crazy night. Jeff was so mad that they got his starburst!!! Other then that we had a great time. I couldnt believe how hot it was. Man.. I didnt need a sweatshirt at all. One bad thing about this campsite is that there is no swimming unless you have a boat or something like that!! Oh well we had fun!!






3 comments:
Looks like a fun camping trip! Wow, where have the past five years gone??? We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary! i know it's been a while now, but oh well.... You guys look great and i wish you were here. Don't have another baby!! i'm dying! Not really, it's still great, but man....sigh!I wish i could just come over to your house for dinner!
Arrgh those wild ferocious forest critters. Who knew they have a starburst sweet tooth.
Happy Anniversary!
J.
Post a Comment