So it has been a busy December. After decorating and listing to christmas music it takes me back to when I was a little girl. I would open the advent calendar each day wishing that it would go faster so we could get to christmas. As I have gotten older the time goes by to fast and I wish I could slow it all down. Everything but Jeff being down with his book work. That couldn't be over fast enough. 3 more days!!! Yeah!!!
So we did our tradition of decorating Gingerbread houses. We used graham crackers instead but I think that they turned out pretty good. We had a good assortment of candy. I think more of the candy made it in our mouths then made it on the houses but we had fun.
We have had a pretty mild winter this year. Still really cold but not to much snow. ( I am not complaining. I could go without snow. ) So when we got a little bit of snow I took Jaxon and murphy out to play. It didnt last to long but it was fun while we were out there.
Jaxon got to go see santa this year and sit on his lap. He was not to fond of it but we got some good family pictures. He also got to write a letter to santa and put it in his mailbox.
We are getting really excited to go home for christmas. We cant wait to see friends and family. I cant wait to see Jeff more then a hi here and a hello there. It will be nice for him to hang out and not have to worry about school. Jaxon is going through daddy withdrawals. Every time he leaves Jaxon cries for his daddy. Hope everyone is enjoying the christmas spirit and has a wonderful holiday!!
4 comments:
Man I love you guys and Jaxon is soooo gorgeous! seriously dangerous! We need to talk on skype again!!!!!!
LOVE the pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting. I remember when he was born! Wow time sure flies!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas:)
sweet graham cracker houses guys. ;) oh, ha! that's a pun. i'm so rad. ;)
murphy is pretty stylin', is he posing as a dalmation? ;)
merry christmas!!!
I can't wait for this week to be over too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaxon is so cute in his snow clothes!! Have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment