Three men in a tub.... that is right.. Okay not really a tub but a kiddy pool. Jeff and some of his friends had the great idea to fill up their kiddy pool with hot water from the washing machine. It was a warm 29 degrees outside, with heavy snow fall. I would have to say it was perfect conditions for swimming. After the pool was full they hopped in and sat around for about 20 min all in their beanies!! It was pretty funny watching them get out and slide down the snow slide they made. The funny things men ( boys) come up with. Don't think you will see three grown men in a kiddy pool out in the snow everyday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaxon's Favorite things....
This how you can find Jaxon 9 out of 10 times a day. He loves his cars. He loves to just move them around on the couch. He likes to line them up and shove them down the couch cushions. We find cars all over the house. Whether it is in his bed, dishwasher, kitchen table, or on the floor there are cars everywhere. I think it is so cute. I love how serious he gets when he is focusing on lining them up. He is such a cute little boy. Not really a baby anymore.



6 comments:
I am impressed jeff with your perseverance to stay true to your inner child. Thats awesome!!! Jax is getting a pretty good car collection and can understand why he loves his cars, he is a ZIMMER. Wish we were out there again. Love you guys!
You are crazy!!! I love the car line up...he is pretty serious about his cars!
best post ever!!!!!! i love that boy!
Do boys ever grow up? Sometimes I wonder about my husband. They are crazy, 29 degrees! I love the car line up too, it just shows how much their little minds are working! Hope all is well!
boys will be boys! jaxon is a cutie!
Cars! (I can hear his voice in my head)
:)
Post a Comment