Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ABC TagABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jeff
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, I love frosting!!
D- Day of the Week: Friday, the start to the weekend, the only real time I get to spend with Jeff.
E- Essential Item: My Nike watch, I feel naked without it.
F- Favorite Color: Red.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, I love apple rings!! yummy
H-town: Portland, Oregon
I- Indulgences: buying shoes, and scrapbooking stuff.
.J- January or July?: Well that is tough, my birthday in January but i love summer!! July.
K-Kids: 1 very adorable 2 month old
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: August 14 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples (but they have to be hard, not mushy)
P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone at night
Q- Quote: Live well, love much, laugh often
R- Reason To Smile: Spending time with Jeff and Jaxon, Oh and Jaxons smile. There is no way not to smile looking at that.
S- Season: Spring and Fall; there is nothing like the fall colors in Oregon
T- Tag Three: Cat, Heidi, Emily
U- Unknown fact about me: I tore my ACL chasing a greased pig
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat!!!
W- Worst Habit: I love treats. Sugar Sugar Sugar!!1
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds; I've had a few and always get to see cool things like my baby!
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican food, or McDonald's Fries!!!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

0 comments: