So today Jaxon was sick of us holding him and wanted to just lay down on the floor. Within a couple of minutes Murphy was right next to him, laying down on his back by his buddy. It's getting to the point where Murphy has to be with Jaxon. It looks like the beginning of a good friendship!



4 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! They are going to be amazing friends.
We are making Holmfeet a private blog. We'd like to send you a reader invite, so please please give us your email address via email (lynnoba@hotmail.com) or comment on Holmfeet. That way you can view our blog anytime. Thanks!
oh boy! i see a saddle in the future for a cowboy halloween. :) Jaxon will never need a teddy bear as long as he's got his doggie.
Hey Aimie,
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the Data Entry. I work for Brad's company running the credit cards and order processing and that type of thing. I actually had one of Brad's cousins ask me about it too, and this is what I told her. Find out if your husbands job has any possible need, and if not, as your other family members/friends to ask their bosses. I work as a contractor and set my own pay and such. If they do ask you how much you want to get paid, make sure you write a proposal that has your costs included such as office space, internet, your computer, printer, etc. They will save a lot of money having you do data entry vs hiring a temp, because they would have to supply all those things. Anyway, let me know if you have questions, Congrats on the baby!
Very cute.
Post a Comment