Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Big Boy!!!

I can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like just yesterday that I had Jaxon. These last four weeks have flown by. I love being able to see how much he changes as he grows. One of the best changes is he slept for 5 hours on Thursday night. It was so nice to get a little extra sleep. To bad it only lasted that one night. But i can say that I am getting stretches of 3-4 hours a night so i cant complain!!!
I never knew that I could love someone so much. (even when it is 2:30 am, and he is crying.) I am so grateful for the little miracle that he is in our life's. I cant wait to see how he will change and grow, who he will become and what he will do with his life. I just hope that I can be the best mother I can. i bet it is so hard for heavenly father to let go of these sweet spirits and send them off into this big crazy world. just hoping that they will make the right choices to live with him again. I hope that i can teach him the things that he needs to know and grow. I love watching Jeff hold him and take care of him. There is something about a father and sons love that no one can break. It is so cute so see how much he loves Jaxon. I can tell how much Jaxon loves Jeff. Here are some pictures from the last 4 weeks.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

He is cuter than cute! Has it really already been four weeks?!?!? Time goes fast! And I have to say, he is one snazzy dresser, as he would have to be in this family, right? :)

Emily said...

Tell me about it! We just celebrated Claire's first birthday! Hope all is well. Jaxon is adorable.

The Bluths said...

He's like a little mini Jeff, but cuter :)

Emily said...

Glad I stopped by your blog today - what cute pictures! They do grow so fast! You will be & already are a great mom - Jaxon is lucky to have you for his mom & Jeff for his dad & Murphy for his best friend/pet. Trust me Ava is sooo jealous of him for that last one. :)

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg