I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
Aimie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Your little Jaxon is the cutest. How are you doing? I hope you enjoy this time and maybe we will have to come and visit! Cass
Oh so cute! Your little guy is so darling. Thanks for the comment. Yeah time goes so fast. How is life treating you? Busy with the little one I am sure. Keep the pictures coming, he is just so sweet!
3 comments:
Aimie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Your little Jaxon is the cutest. How are you doing? I hope you enjoy this time and maybe we will have to come and visit!
Cass
He is adorable! Wish we lived closer together so I cna ooh and aah over his sweetness in person, but the pictures are great! Keep them coming!
Oh so cute! Your little guy is so darling. Thanks for the comment. Yeah time goes so fast. How is life treating you? Busy with the little one I am sure. Keep the pictures coming, he is just so sweet!
Post a Comment