
Well so the waiting has finally ended!! It is great to have this little bottle of joy that we have waited so long for!! He is a little angel. sleeps great, hardly ever cries and very cute. ( If I do say so myself.) It has been an adjustment to mother hood, but I am getting the hang of it. You would think that getting 4 to 5 hours of sleep at night you would be exhausted the next day but I am amazed at how heavenly father blesses you to have the strength to continue on!! With all of the pain and sleepless nights there is nothing that could take back the miracle that Jaxon is in my life. I can see how much love and trust our Heavenly Father has for us. To send down precious spirits to watch and take care of. I just hope that i will be able to live up the the standard that he has for me. I hope that I will be a good mother and teach him the things that our father in Heaven wants us to know. Thank you to all have supported me with this pregnancy and through out my life. Thanks for all of the love and support everyone has show. Lets hope that things will just continue to get easier as time goes by!! If you have any new mother advice please feel free to share!!! Love to all, thanks again!
The Ride home

Jeff and The boys!!



7 comments:
Hi guys! CONGRATS! I am so happy your little one is here - and healthy. We can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! He's adorable! Just follow the good old advice to sleep when the baby sleeps and do all you can to get in a full feeding and you'll have a happy baby and happy mom! Have fun!
So cute! Glad to hear you're adjusting well. Love the socks! Haha! I'm surprised they fit him already!
He is so beautiful and so well dressed! I can't wait to hold him. :)
:)
P.S. I want mom back! :)
Love that outfit! Ha! he's adorable. Have you read the book babywise? Ethan and I read it with both kids. Helps you learn how to get your kids to sleep through the night.
He is so adorable! Can't wait for our boys to hang out & play someday.
That chair is the only inflatable leather chair ever. I mean really, could it be puffier?
Post a Comment