He's here, he's here! Jaxon was born last night at 9:40pm. He was 8lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long. Congratulations Aimie, Jeff, and Jaxon! They are all doing great.

(I am Aimie's sister, Andi. I am posting this so everyone can see their beautiful miracle rather than waiting for Aimie to get home. :) )
10 comments:
I am so excited as you start out life as a family of three (or four, depending on how you count!). Welcome little baby Jaxon!
Congrats!!!!
Good looking boy!
I think he looks like jeff... especially his shiny little head.
-Garrett
Congrats!!! He's so cute! I'm glad that I got to see you & him the other day. Love the cheeks!!!
Hey we just found your link on the Bluth's blog. Congrats on the baby!!! Glad to see that you are doing so well
Got your text message and went right to the blog to see the little guy. Can't wait to see what he looks like after a few days! Hope all is well and everything went ok!
Congratulations! I knew you were close to having him, but I didn't know when! Isn't it just amazing? Hope all is well, love you guys.
absolutely adorable!!! He's so cute!! CONGRATS!!
new babies are the best! i can say that only because i survived the newborn stage. congratulations!
Congrats, you guys! Big kid! Have fun living the newborn life.
He's such a cutie! Congratulations again you guys. Isn't it just the best? I can't wait to see more pics! ~Bonnie, Jason, & Adam
Post a Comment