9 years ago
Monday, April 21, 2008
It is just a waiting game!!!
Man. Every one said that the nine months of pregnancy takes forever. But for me the nine months have flown by and these last two weeks have been the longest of my life!!! I think the next two weeks are going to be even longer. AHHHH I just hate waiting. I am tempted to go for the Castor oil trick. I have tried the walking and no luck yet!!! We will see i guess I just need to be patient. I wish I could just say okay... I am going to have the baby on this day and then I could just wait and I know what is coming. It is the unknown that is killing me!!! Oh well i guess i need to just keep busy.. but there is only so much cleaning, walking, reading, watching the two channels we get with our antenna that I can do. So alas... I am back to where I started. Just waiting!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jeremy and I got spoiled with having Kadin induced . . . I don't think we could ever play the waiting game after having it scheduled! I do not envy you at all. But the one bright spot is that you aren't on bed rest; you would be going SOOOO much more insane! And I'm sure you are antsy, but hang on to this last little while before Jaxon gets here. Enjoy these last little moments with Jeff; things are going to change in a hurry!
Come to our park playdates to get out of the house and chat! Do you get the emails from Jessica? Once your baby is here I'm guessing you won't be interested in our playdates for a while. I hope Jeff is Blogger savy so he can post about the new baby while you recuperate!
I remember waking up every morning and saying to myself "seriously? I'm STILL pregnant?!" IT's frustrating...and as uncomfortable as you are now...it's EASIER!!! He'll come soon enough --I know you love to hear that!
I'm with Lynn--come to the park with us and get out of the apartment! --it's helps things go by faster when you're busy--hence the other part going by sooo fast b/c you were working-I've been there!
I would have to advise against the caster oil. I got desperate when I was a week over due with Karston and gaged down half a bottle. (Yes, it really is that bad, no matter what you try and mix with it.) And then you end up in the bathroom all night, not getting any sleep and still being very pregnant.
Just keep walking, stretching and if you really want to try something, maybe go for some Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. It's suppose to help things to progress and isn't nasty like caster oil. There are also many other herbal items out there you can try. :)
My sister Laralei is a massage therapist and she says there are pressure points that they can massage/trigger to try to get you in labor. You could try that. At the very least it would be nice to have a massage. :)
I was lucky - I did get both my doctors to induce me early so I knew exactly when. I loved it. You could always ask! :)
:)
I took castor oil with Bennett and went into labor that night!!! It could be a coincidence but I don't know. I took 3 T and mixed it with juice. It wasn't that bad and worth it.
Post a Comment