Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Itchy Belly!!!!

Oh man,I think that Jaxon is trying to torture me!! I have the great privilege of having pregnancy rash. It is red, little bumps all over my stomach, arms and a little on the legs. Oh and boy does it itch!!! I think that chicken pox's are nothing compared to the icthing power of pregnancy rash. The nurse said that some woman fight it their whole pregnancy. I would go crazy. So lucky me!! The joys of becoming a mother!! I am just so excited to get Jaxon out!!! If any of you have any solutions to itchy skin let me know!!! Thanks

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I knew I wasn't alone in the world! :) I had some crazy rash like that on my legs with my first pregnancy and everybody thought I was weird.

Andi Sherwood said...

Oooo. Bummer. There is a lotion that the Pediatrician recommended for Justis. It is Ecerarin or something like that. You can get it in the normal lotion section at a Target or similar store. That might help but I make no guarantees. :)

Only a few more weeks to go!

The Bluths said...

Have you told your doctor about it? He might recommend something.

Megan said...

Hey Jeff! It's Megan Layer. I found your blog through Ethan's. You guys are in Chicago??? We are just south of you in Indianapolis for a couple of years. Are you going to school? Hi, Aimie, I don't know you but you look really cute pregnant!

Emily said...

Oh that sucks! Just four more weeks & then the real fun begins. :)

Esther Ogden said...

Hi Aimie! This is Esther, Andi's sister. I love your blog-I actually just changed my blog today to this same layout. We must have good taste! =) Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy; boys are wonderful! You are just the cutest pregnant lady...lucky! =)