I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
Here are a few pictures of Our little big guy this week. we took him into the doctor and he weights 15 lbs and 1 oz. look at Murphy, he is a great dog!!!
He is sucha BIG boy now!! And I love your outfit. I tried to catch you at church I just never had the time since I was in Nursery but what a cute outfit
3 comments:
He is sucha BIG boy now!! And I love your outfit. I tried to catch you at church I just never had the time since I was in Nursery but what a cute outfit
woah what sharp dressers those zimmers are. you all look great. especially the little man. can't wait to see you guys. love ya.
You guys are so cute! I just love that photo of Jeff and Jaxon, he is a little chunker! (Jaxon, that is!)
Post a Comment