Friday, August 22, 2008

White Coat Ceremony!!!






Jeff has moved from a Podiatry student to a Podiatry clinician. He had his white coat ceremony today. It was a really neat meeting. There were some Alumni who spoke, a candle lighting, and putting on of the jackets. I even got Jeff's rose!! ;) It is really nice to see that we are moving a long in this schooling process. Jeff is really excited about the clinical part of school this year.

11 comments:

Butler Family said...

Congrats to him and to all of you for making it through it all so far:)

Missy said...

how weird! I just browsed through blogs, and my sister is in the same podiatry class Jeff is in. Her name is Amanda Mulvihill. I just called her because I saw these pics (i couldnt make it up to chicago today unfortunately) and she said, Yes, hes in my class! Small world!

Melissa Mulvihill
congrats!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Wow...Dr. Zimmer! That sounds pretty cool!

Emily said...

Congratulations Jeff! We are so proud of you! I was at home this past week and of course we all had to go take a dip in the Zimmer pool... it was a lot of fun! Claire was loving it!

The Bluths said...

Way to go Jeff!

jamieleighcall said...

It's Jamie (Call) Schipaanboord. I was so excited to find your blog through Chelsea's blog. Congrats on med school! How exciting! Jaxon is adorable. How is it being a first-time mom? I remember it quite a shocker the first 6 months for me. I think finally now with #3 I'm starting to get the hang of it. Hopefully you're a faster learner than I was. ;) Feel free to visit our blog anytime: www.schipfam.blogspot.com Take care.

Jody Zimmer said...

i'm sorry but jaxon still looks more sophisticated than you in your white jacket. I mean seriously that kid looks stylin. jsut kidding thoguh jeff you look very good too. congrats on the white jacket. thats awesome.

Familia Forsloff said...

Very well done doc! I am so proud! ...Now can I tell you about this fungus on my toe!?! Hehe! And lil' Jax is looking like quite the lil' stud

Anonymous said...

DR. Z - Congrats on the white coat! I had some folks give me a white jacket with lots of straps, and it came with a padded room...hmmm...

Andi Sherwood said...

That is so awesome! White is such a great color on him!

We love you guys!


:)

Chelsea said...

All grown up and looking professional. now, they do know you just stole that coat, right? That you are just pretending to be a foot doctor? Just like Aimie and I are pretending to be mom's until we get to go back to real life . . . . oh no wait . ... . . this IS real life!!!!!! In that case, Congratulations and good luck as you continue on in the highly prestigious field of podiatry! Love you always, can't wait to see you soon!