
Jaxon got a fun surprise this week. We got three big boxes of clothes and shoes from uncle Jer and Aunt Chels. It was like Christmas in September. It was so fun to go through all of the boxes and see all of the great clothes that Jaxon will be able to wear. Thank you guys so much. You don't know how big of a help this is for us. Jaxon would be wearing the same 4 onesies over and over if it wasn't for all of the help from family!! Thanks to all for your love, help and support!! This is one of Jaxons need outfit.. doesn't he look like a stud in those Pinstripe pants!



5 comments:
What a little stud muffin! I'm so glad that those clothes get some more use and that such a cute little man can work it in them! Don't you just love that little tie?
Future missionary in the making! He is so adorable!
He is so handsome!!
Wow, he really looks like a mini Jeff! I wish I had a boy to put little white shirts and ties on. :( Some day! He's darling. :)
OMG!!! Kill me he is so handsome!!! Man we miss u guys way too much!! Did you know I started a bolg??? I can't remember the address...hahahah, but it's on my facebook. I just added some new photos of Porter. I can't believe how fast the time flies!!!
Post a Comment