Monday, September 15, 2008

USA vs Trinadad Tobago

This last week we got tickets to go one of the USA World Cup Qualifiers. It was so awesome. We were sitting front row right at the corner of the field. We could see the blades of the grass we were that close. It was so much fun. They won 3-0. It was fun to see professionals play soccer after watching high school for so long. They had such perfect placement and knew right were their teammate was going to be to pass it to them. I was worried about how jaxon would do with all of the cheering and drumming. But I wasn't surprised when he slept through the whole thing. I feel so blessed to have such a good baby!!! We went with some of the other podiatry students. We had a fun time. Here are some pictures from the game.




F

1 comments:

Hill Family said...

Oh we are so jealous! We need to get out to a SLC Real game. I think their new stadium gets finished this month.