Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Its a Jungle out there!!

For Halloween my sweet mom, made Jaxon's costume. I knew my mom was good but wow!! This costume is incredible. There is so much detail and i know it was not an easy pattern. I just really want to thank her for all the time and effort that she put into making this costume for Jaxon. I know it wasn't easy but she did a great job. we had our ward trunk or treat this weekend and it was fun to see all the kids in there costumes. Jaxon was so good. I don't know if it was how warm and cozy he was in his costume or if he was just worn out but he slept for more then half of the party. He did manage to wake up at the end and take a picture with his friend kasen who was a zebra. They both looked so cute!! Here are some pictures more to come of the rest of Halloween.





Jaxon and Kasen ready to be done for the night

5 comments:

Emily said...

Claire is going to be an elephant too! Her costume is not as awesome as Jaxon's... I got it at a second hand store. It is cute nonetheless!

Emily said...

Everytime I see that costume I am amazed. Jaxon is such a cute-pie!

Hill Family said...

Oh My Gosh! That is the cutest elephant that I have ever seen!

Amanda said...

Oh, that is stinkin' adorable!! Sorry, I'm Jeff's cousin and I totally stalk your blog (wow, blog stalkers anonymous)....but, Jaxon is too cute in his costume to not comment!!

Heidi Allred said...

That is the beat costume EVER!!! Porter was a monkey, i gotta get some of out photos from him going around the block. I miss you and you guys are awesome!