I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
On Monday Jeff and I decided to go to Six Flags. Each year six flags transforms into a big haunted house. They have decorations hung all around the whole park. It was really fun to see how they changed the place. When you first walk into the park there is a two story carousel, and in front of it is a big pond that normally has a fountain and is pretty blue. Well as you can see it is not blue anymore. They dyed it red and decked it out with scary things. The best part of the trip was when Jaxon when on his very first ride.. I know what you are thinking but this kid is tough. He was really brave as he road the Scooby Do Bus with his dad. I cant wait until next year when he will be able to ride more rides and enjoy the water park. Here are some of the fun pictures that we took at the park.
Jaxon is so cute! I love those cheeks. Looks like you guys have been having fun. I forgot about the pumpkin patch & farm - we'll have to do that before Halloween!
3 comments:
You guys are always off to somewhere cool and fun! You are going to have so many great memories! Lucky Jaxon to have such fun parents.
Jaxon is so cute! I love those cheeks. Looks like you guys have been having fun. I forgot about the pumpkin patch & farm - we'll have to do that before Halloween!
i'm very impressed with you getting out as a fam to the haloweenie things! looks like fun!
Post a Comment