Jaxon loves Murphy. Murphy is so good with him. Tonight it looks like a start of a long friendship. Murphy and Jaxon decided to play tug of war and Murphy won. But Jaxon put up a pretty good fight!! I love to hear him laugh. But the best part is the end when Murphy takes the rope, Jaxon crawls after him screaming!! I hope this gets you to smile!!
9 years ago



5 comments:
So cute! His laugh just makes you laugh with him!
What a cute laugh! Oh I just love him! What a cool dog too!
Came across your family site. You guys look great. Sorry we didn't get to see you when you were home over the holidays. Sending our love across the miles to Chicago. Love ya,
Mom Russell
ZIMMER! I AM COMING TO CHI-town! I fly in on Sunday March 1st and I have all day Monday to explore your town! Put down the white coat and show me the sights (Wrigley tour, Sears tower, deep dish pizza,etc) What do ya say?
Jaxon has the Sherwood fight in him alright! What a great clip...the fun begins with crawling and just gets better.
Post a Comment