Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!!

  
We have been busy settling into our new place.  I think that we are pretty much moved in now. All but hanging a few picture here and there.  We are happy to be done with unloading and packing.  We are not moving again until we leave Chicago.  ( While i hope at least. ) 
This last week has been a little warmer outside.  It is so nice to be able to get out and not be bundled from head to toe.  I think that Murphy and Jaxon were getting cabin fever.  It was fun to walk down the street to the park and put Jaxon on a
 swing.  He was a little apprehensive at first but when i started pushing him he could not stop laughing.  



I cant believe that Jaxon is almost a year old.  He is growing and changing so fast.  He is really starting to develop  a little personality.  His new favorite toy is a little basketball that Jeff got him.  He loves chasing it around the house, while he picks it up and bounces it on the floor.  He is getting really mobile.  He has take steps by himself and i am just anticipating him standing up one day and just start running!!  He is a sweet boy who loves dogs, balls and food.  We love you Jaxon.

5 comments:

Jody Zimmer said...

i can't wait to play with my buddy. only a couple more weeks. i'm getting really excited.

Heidi Allred said...

Man I miss you guys! Jaxon is the bomb, he is sooo cute!Is is bad that I still at least once a week crave a late night trip for ramirez nacho's? Oh the good old days. I love you mimz!!

The Bluths said...

His laugh is just great. I love it!

Familia Forsloff said...

Hi their, Im Lane Forsloff's wife who is an old buddy of Jeff's. I think they had lunch together when my husband was in chicago earlier this month. Anyway I just wanted to say how cute your son is! Our boy is a few months younger than Jaxon and its so fun to see them experience new things. Jaxon has the greatest laugh and smile!

Andi Sherwood said...

He is so stinkin' cute! How fun. :)