Jeff: Is now a third year podiatry student!! YEAh One more year done. H
e has been studying really hard for his tests and has done well. He has one more on friday and then gets a well deserved week off. After the short break he is back to working hard. He is moving on to summer rotations which should be a little more enjoyable. He does have to get through his first board exam but other then that it should be a laid back summer!! I am really excited. He is enjoying what he is doing and working really hard.
Jaxon: Is growing and moving a mile a min. He is going non stop. He is learning something new each day. It is really fun to see him really starting to understand and try to use words. His list of words he can say is growing each day. He can say "Da Da, Dogie , Nite Nite, Nana , Mom, Mo ( more), Duc (Duck). It is so fun to see his little personality start to come through. He is a happy boy that loves to play ball. He bounces the basketball all over the house wanting us to pick him up to shoot a hope. He loves bubbles, catching them and trying to pop them.
Aimie: Is enjoying being a mom and trying to stay on top of all of things around the house. I have been running and enjoying the nice weather outside. I am excited that summer is finally started to show his face. I am trying to find new meals for the bbq for the warm weather. I love playing with Jaxon and just being a mom. Excited for things that to come!



1 comments:
Miss you guys. I can wait to see you guys. When are you guys coming back next?
Post a Comment