Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lambs Farm!

Jeff is now a third year podiatry student.  Yeah!!!!  I am so proud of him.. He has worked so hard and has done well.  I am so glad that he has week off to relax and play with Jaxon and I.  It will be really nice to have him home not studying, and stressing over tests.  One more year down!!  

We are loving the sunny warm weather and so we decided to take a family trip to Lambs Farm.  We wanted Jaxon to see all of the animals.  It was a really neat little farm.  There were horses, goats, ducks, chickens, turkeys, pig, all kinds of farmey animals.  Jaxon really liked the cow, ducks and horses.  It was fun to see his face.  We also got to go on a little train ride.  He really enjoyed that.  It was a very fun family outing.  I am looking forward to a week full of daddy time. 
The pretty white Horse

Dad this one is for you!!!

The Huge Cow
Petting the sheep

On the train!!




3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like fun! We will have to try it sometime. PS that cow was really big!

Andi Sherwood said...

Super cute! I hope you got your sheep and goats straight. We have an embarrassing video of us at the farm with Nia when she was a little older than Jaxon but we called everything lambies... even the goats. :)

Wish we could have been there with you!

:)

Anonymous said...

Jeff is a manimal as a 3rd year student.

Of course Andi has to talk about the lambies. Apparently I won't ever live it down. Maybe I will embrace the lambies and post the video. sheesh