We went to the park a lot. It is fun to watch Jaxon explore.
He loves to climb up the steps, and turn the steering wheel. He loved going down the slide with his dad.
We wanted to go camping this week but the weather just didn't cooperate. So Jeff had a great idea to camp in the front room. It was really fun. I love to camp. So it was nice to pretend. We did a run through i guess for this summer. Jaxon had a ball running in and out of the tent.
Then this weekend we got invited to go boating. It was so much fun to get out on the water. We went with the Spencer's in our ward. It was Jeff and my first time wake boarding. We both got up on our first try. It was really fun. I was even able to slalom ski once to.



2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Good job wake boarding - i have never tried it, but i heard it can be hard getting up!
Looks like some fun times. I'm jealous of the boating and wakeboarding! So fun to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment