Jeff took a break from all day studying to go to the water park with Jaxon and I last week. It was a nice break for him and fun for us. Jaxon wasnt to sure about the cold water in the kiddy pool. He really liked the warm water of the wave pool and lazy river. I think each time we go he is going to like it more and more. We took this pictures right before we left. He was so thirsty and wouldn't let me take his cup away for the picture. Oh well next time we will get some action shots.



I love this one!!!
5 comments:
Geez I love you guys! he's getting so old! SO FUN!
Looks like it was a much needed break for you all. He is so cute and getting so big
Those pictures were great. I wish i was there. Don't worry i'll come back soon. have a great 4th. love you guys!!!
So cute! Can't wait to see you!
:)
ok seriously. Could he be a bigger stud? Love that little guy. Oh, and Jaxon is awesome too!
Love you guys,
J.
Post a Comment