I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
Jaxon and I had the opportunity to go home to Oregon a couple of weeks ago. It was so great to go home and see family and friends. The main reason for going besides seeing family, was to attend one of my best friends Wedding reception. She got married in Mexico and then had a reception in portland. She looked so beautiful and I am so glad that she is so happy. While at home I was able to spend time with fam, go to the Zoo and to the Coast!! It was great weather and We had a great time. Jaxon loved playing with his cousins. Even though he is a couple of years younger then them he did his best in keeping up with them. Here are a few pictures from the trip. More to come when I get them from my parents. It was a great trip but we were really excited to come home to Jeff. It is hard to be away from him for that long. Cant wait for him to come home with us at christmas time.
Hey Aimie! It's your long lost roomate...Andrea. Crazy I found you on here. Diane actually told me you have a blog. Very cute little boy. So if you send me an e-mail to awells.1217@live.com, I can send you an invite to my blog too!
That is so fun you got to go home! It was great to run into you guys the other night. It seems like we don't get to see you guys very often anymore. That is such a cute picture of you and Jaxon in your post.
4 comments:
Hey Aimie! It's your long lost roomate...Andrea. Crazy I found you on here. Diane actually told me you have a blog. Very cute little boy. So if you send me an e-mail to awells.1217@live.com, I can send you an invite to my blog too!
Mimz! That last picture of the two of you is stunning! you sexy beast I miss you!
That is so fun you got to go home! It was great to run into you guys the other night. It seems like we don't get to see you guys very often anymore. That is such a cute picture of you and Jaxon in your post.
We had a great time with you and were so glad you got to come home and see us. We can't wait for Christmas!
:)
Post a Comment