So alot has happened since the last post. We have been able to do alot of fun things as a family. With our Six Flags Pass were received a free day at the Key Lime Cove water resort in Gurnee. It is a great Hotel with an indoor water park. We met some friends there and had a great time. A bit of confusion trying to get in but after we made it in we had a blast. I was worried that i didnt know how much Jaxon was going to like it. To my surprise it he loved every min of it. He had such a fun time sliding down the kiddy slides and splashing in the little pool. He would run to get out and slide down again. It was so much fun seeing him get so excited. We also loved the lazy river. It was nice to just float around and catch our breath.
Jaxon's hair is growing like crazy and we had to give him a clean shave. Jeff and I thought that we might try to give him a long buzz. I was really nervous because I loved his long shaggy locks. But alas I didn't want him to have a mullet. So we set up "PO" (kung fu Panda) on the laptop and gave him a sucker for a bribe. He was doing really good until he could feel the vibration of the clippers. After we were done.. it was a shock. I didn't like it at first because it makes him look really old. but now it has grown on me and I think he looks really cute when it is spiked. I just cant believe that he is already 18 months old.
Before After
With the changing weather and the Harvest Season here, we took our annual trip to Kroll farm. We were able to go as a family and with some friends. Jaxon loved chasing the goats and petting the very pregnant donkey. I love looking at the pumpkins and all of the fall leaves. We I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love pumpkin pictures. Here are a few from our trips to the farm.
They had a great program here in chicago that at the local libraries you can get a free pass to certain museums. We we took advantage and went this saturday. Jaxon had a great time playing in all of the different sections of the museum. I would say that he really loved the ball thrower and the water section. He did not want to leave. But after he had soaked almost his whole shirt we thought we better move on and go so a different section. Jaxon and Andee had a great time exploring. We had a great day and by the end I think the parents were more tired then the kids were.



4 comments:
So cute! And I love his hair spiked. Very Jaxon. :)
:)
I love the new hair cut...it's so cute. Makes him look like a little man. What fun you guys have had!
Hi hair looks great, but yes he does look much older...sad... sniff... I KNOW! You can have another baby!!!! Hahahahaha
Love and miss you guys too much!
Jaxon's hair looks so cute. It is so fun to watch them enjoying themselves & learning new things!
Post a Comment