Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Has Sprung... We Hope So.


So this is what I woke up to a couple of days this week-










It was so nice to see the sun shining with flowers coming out the ground with no snow on it. I love the spring. All of the flowers the warmer weather and sunshine. I love how the earth changes. You see new life that has been hiding all winter long. The grass is green, the flowers bloom and you hear birds sing. What could be better to wake up to. ( The sad thing is I woke up to 3 inches of snow on sat. Come on mother nature work with me.



Thinking of spring, I got together with some friends (Krista and Mindy) this week and we made some springy cupcakes. We made some really cute egg shaped cupcakes. We h
ad fun time decorating and sprinkling and just hanging out together. It was a little difficult with 4 kids to take care of at the same time but i think they enjoyed the cupcakes as much as we did. Thanks Mindy and Krista for a fun and yummy day.






2 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

I love the Spring! It brings hope. :) Cute cupcakes too! I'm glad you have friends to do that with. Hopefully in a few years we can do stuff like that together!

Love you!

:)

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Looks like fun! I'm ready for spring too...not the yard work but for all the pretty flowers. Love you guys!