So for the youth in our ward we did a spaghetti dinner to raise money for girls camp and scout camp. So I made a cake for the auction. It was a cake that i came up with my self. I call it Chocolate Mint Bliss. It was chocolate mint cake with chocolate frosting, and mint cookies, and chocolate curls on top. I was hoping that it would sell good. I think the person that bought it paid 40 dollars for it. So I thought that was great!!! I had a fun time making it.
Jaxon wore his Easter outfit that MeMa gave him on Sunday. I know that it wasn't Easter but we thought it was close enough. I thought that he looked really handsome (cute). Look at his cheese face. Such a fun little boy. I love those cheeks. Thanks MeMa for the cute outfit.
Jaxon cant wait to find his other Easter prizes.
We decided to try to dye eggs with Jaxon this year. It was really fun to see him get excited about all the different colors the eggs came out. It was hard to keep him from not wanting to put his hands in the dye. Oh and we have a few more cracked eggs then in years past but I love sharing new things with him. I love how I get to see him learn and grow each day. I would not change that for anything. I think I need to take more time each day to sit down and talk, laugh and share with my cute little boy!! I am so grateful for him and for a loving family. What more could you ask for!!



10 comments:
He is such a cutie! He's lucky to have such wonderful parents!
jaxon is soooooo cute. loved the easter outfit. the cake looked awesome!!!! I would have paid $50. so tell that person i outbid him! he needs to send me the cake! love ya, miss ya.
I'm duying of warm fuzziness inside! Hahaha....seriously, you guys need to come and visit us this summer! SERIOUSLY!
can i just plant my face into that cake please?!?! wow!
Jaxon looks so grown up! He is such a handsome guy in his Easter outfit. Your cake made me soooo hungry - looked delicious!
Cake looks awesome and Jaxon is darling! We miss you!
Lots of love. :)
A road trip is indeed in order. I think we are pretty far though. Like 20 hours worth of driving, but you could go hardcore and not stop!. But I still think you should do it and just stay for a week. Porter and Jaxon would have a BLAST! There is SO much to do here in the summer. Or maybe we could go out to the cabin together too! It's good for relaxing and getting knocked up! worked for me!
That cake is amazing! You're so creative:) Jaxon is so handsome in his Easter outfit. Miss you guys!
You forgot to mention that your cake was one of the highest sellers!! Cute pictures!!!!
Post a Comment