Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rockband Fan




Jeff and Jaxon are starting a band. Well a Rockband that is. The other day Jeff was playing Rockband and Jaxon just had to join in with him. It was so cute to see them playing together. Jaxon was so serious and was even using the foot pedal. He just wanted to be just like his dad. I love these boys. They always make me smile.

3 comments:

Cassy said...

that is sooooo cute. what a stud! tell jeff that next time we all meet up that i challenge him to a rock band, guitar playing, beat keeping, jamming it up competition!!!!! Im pretty good....not going to lie. and sorry that i always comment. i love seeing you guys. i miss ya, aims!

Anonymous said...

BANG YOUR HEAD!

Andi Sherwood said...

So cute! I miss those boys! I miss you, of course. That goes without saying. :) Love you!

:)