So the present that we got Jaxon for his birthday last year is finally getting some use. I don't think that Jeff could not be more happy that Jaxon loves to shoot hoops. He will shoot for 30 mins without getting bored. It is so fun to watch him get so excited when he makes a basket. He is now started to say "Nice", "Yes", "Close" when ever he shoots. I think that this will be a toy that Jaxon will play with for a long time. I think that his dad loves it as much as Jaxon does. Here he is in action. He says no because he doesn't want to stop. Pretty funny.
Murphy is the best cheerleader. He lays on the ground over by the basket and chases it when it gets aways from Jaxon. He then gives Jaxon some good luck kisses. These two are starting to become best buds.



5 comments:
What a shot...he's getting soooo good! I love the Murphy kiss shot! They will be best buddies! Miss you guys!
that is so adorable! gosh he is getting so big!!! I love that he loves to play so much!! What a cutie
Cute kiddo you got there :)
I'm impressed with the three shots in a row.
Awesome! He could teach Porter a few trick on shooting hoops!
Fantastic! Gotta keep working on the fundamentals
Post a Comment