
So we wanted to have a little party for Jaxon's birthday. I made little invites for him to give to his 2 friends that came. It was so fun watching him give them the invites. We did a Cars theme. I made him a Lighting McQueen Cake. It was so fun but also frustrating. I wanted it to turn out perfect. I wouldnt say that it was perfect but it turned out good. So it was Jaxon and the Ladies for his party. He had his friends Mya and Addie come to the party. We started by playing out side while lunch was being grilled. The kids enjoyed hot dogs whilethe parents had

burgers. After lunch the kids went fishing lighting style.

It was really fun to see how excited they would get each time they pulled out another little prize.

After the fishing, we had Jaxon open presents. It was so cute to see them all get excited. I let the girls open there fishing presents when Jaxon did so everyone had something to
open. It worked well. After the presents we had cake.

It turned out yummy. Jaxon was so excited about his new toys that he didnt really want to eat the cake. After cake we had a little photo shoot with all the kids and then just let them play. We all had a great time. It was a perfect little party for this party animal. Thanks guys for making his day so special!!! Jaxon we love you and am so grateful for you.



7 comments:
Wow can't believe he is 2. What a handsome boy he is!!! Happy late birthday!!
He is such a big boy! And can I just say I love his shirt!!! Love you all.
You cake is amazing!! I made the same one for Porter year and it did not look near as good. The exact same shape, but the icing started to melt off, dragging the eyes down... It looked like something out of a horror movie!
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. Jaxon, you are so cute! No wonder all the girls are crazy about you!
that cake was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! you are sooo talented! your little man is super cute and all grown up. can you believe how fast they grow? i miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Aimie! Impressive Cake! Its amazing how fast he is growing. Looks like lots of fun! Enjoy your little man!
Aimie,
Your cake rocked. Seriously. Cake boss anyone?
So Jaxon is already doin alright with the ladies. Nice.
Post a Comment