Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Of 4!!!!

After 2 doctors appointments, 1 ultrasound, hearing the heart beat, many yucky feeling days, I have reached 12 weeks. We are moving up from a family of 3 to a family of 4 in January. After a year of trying we are super excited to be past the scary part and on to the less sick and more fun part. It is so cute to hear Jaxon pray for the baby each night before he goes to bed. He is going to be a great big brother. I don't know what it is with us and having babies around the crazy part of Jeffs school but I will take them when ever i can. I went into labor with Jaxon when Jeff was taking a final... and this baby is due close to or during his residency interviews. Needless to say we are hoping that this baby comes a little early. All is well going well and we cant wait for the exciting months to come!!!!


__________________________________________________________________


Well summer has finally come to us here in chicago. We have had some great weather and some crazy storms but it is nice to be in shorts and not heavy winter coats. Jaxon is loving the water this summer. We put out this little pool in the back yard and he love splashing around in it. He had his best friend Mya come over and and play one day and they played for over an hour. They had so much fun sliding down the slide over and over and over. They are so cute together!!!!

14 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Congrats on the new baby!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys!!

Butler Family said...

That is such wonderful news!! you guys are such wonderful parents and Jaxon will be a GREAT big brother!! CONGRATS. Hope you start feeling better soon

Krista said...

YAHOO!!! I am SOOO excited for you! I hope you feel good the rest of your pregnancy. Jaxon sounds like he's gonna be cute with the little new one. Yay!

Kira said...

Congrats on the new baby! We are really excited for you!

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Adrienne & Scott said...

congrats!! That's great news! Hope you're feeling well! And just know if you deliver without Jeff being there you won't be the only one! Ha! Things always work out how they're supposed to!! Good luck!

C said...

That's so great!
We're excited for you guys.

Emily said...

Congratulations. I should have known we would be pregnant together again! haha. Jaxon will be a great big brother.

Heidi said...

so fun! babies are the best!! and jaxon is so cute in those pool pics. :)

Karalee said...

Congratulations!!! We are so very happy for you.

April said...

Congrats again!!!! I'm glad the sick days are passing. Sounds like Jaxon is going to be an awesome brother... so sweet that he prays for the baby! So so excited for you guys!!!

Hill Family said...

That is wonderful!! We are so excited for you...now you just need to move a little closer so the tykes can play with each other:)

Katy said...

Hey Girl! So happy to find your blog! I'm going to add you to my list...if that's okay. Your little boy is darling. I'm glad to see you are doing so well. You are so lucky to have lived in Oregon. It is so amazing. Thanks for all the fun memories at BYUI! Keep in touch.(name this memory: "Hello?")

Kristina said...

Hey so exciting, congratulations!!!! I'm due on the 10th of Jan, when are you due?