Jaxon working out his muscle like his dad. Jaxon likes to do anything that Jeff does. It was so cute one day when Jeff was working out Jaxon had to do push ups just like his dad.
Cars, Cars, and fries.... Every Friday in the summer a mcdonalds has classic car shows. They also have hamburgers for .49. We like to go and look at the cars and get a cheap burger. Jaxon is in car heaven and every time we move to another car he says "OHHHH THAT ONE" It is so cute. He loves cars just like his daddy.
Lions, Tigers, Bears oh my... Jaxon and I got to go to the Brookfield Zoo with his buddy Mya. It was so fun to see how much they recognize compared to last year. They finished the new dolphin exhibit so we decided to go watch the show. Jaxon and Mya loved it. They were cheering and clapping the whole time. Thanks Jess and Mya for a fun day.
We have had some great times this summer and cant wait to see what Aug has in store for us. Jaxon is just growing up so fast. Each day he changes and talks more. He makes me laugh and smile everyday. It makes my heart melt when I left to go to a friends house the other day and Jaxon was staying with his dad, as I left Jaxon came running around the corner "mom...Kisses and squeezes... I love you!" It just made my heart melt as I left the house. He is such a sweet heart. ( He does have his not so sweet moments) but i have to remember all of the sweet ones to make up for the not so sweet ones.
On baby news... I have heard the heartbeat again and everything is going great. I haven't gained any weight so that has made me really happy. I get to find out what I am having on Aug 12. So excited I cant wait!!!



3 comments:
yay for finding out soon what you are having. How exciting. I LOVE those pictures of Jaxon working out. He is such a stud
Maybe Jaxon can be my personal trainer while you guys are here!
I think I should come visit! Looky here: http://www.yycdeals.com/
no weight gain! wooohoooo! I hope you are feeling as awesome as you look and as cute as Jaxon! I don't know him, but I can't help but truly love him when I see all your photos!
Post a Comment