Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trip to Oregon!!!!


So Jaxon and I were able to head home for 4 weeks while Jeff was off on a rotation. It was so great to be with family and enjoy the summer with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Jaxon had so much fun.

We went to spend the first 2 weeks in Medford with Jeffs family. Jaxon was so excited to meet his cousins for the first time. He had only met them once before but he was only 4 weeks old so that doesn't really count. We had some fun filled busy days. We played outside, watched shows on the "big TV" ( projector) as Jaxon calls it. Jaxon was finally old enough to drive the jeep. Uncle Jo Do pimped out the jeep this summer so it was not hot pink any more. Once it was done Jaxon could not think of anything but that Jeep. He wanted to eat, sleep and live in that Jeep. It was so funny we would get in the pool and he would love it for about ten min and then he would see the jeep in the grass and want to get out of the pool and ride the jeep. We would have to put in the garage night nights to get him to do anything but the Jeep. He had a great time. It was really funny to see him after his cousins were gone. He woke up and kept asking for Aiden and Isaac. After they left we played with Nana and Jodo and Jaxon also helped Poopa clean his bike. We had a great time and loved spending time with everyone. Cant wait until feb when we can come back and play. Thanks Nana, PooPa and Jodo for a fun time.


After Medford we headed back up to Portland for some fun with MeeMa and Papa. We also were able to play with more cousins and Aunts and Uncles. It was so fun to be around family. Jaxon had a ball. We were able to go to a indoor play ground with inflatable slide and fun crazy cars to play with. Kadin, Kylee and Jaxon had so much fun. Kadin was so nice to help Jaxon get up and down the big playground. We played alot of Wii with MeeMa and Papa. Meema was the fencing champion. We also were able to be there for my dads 60th birthday party. It was really fun to be able to celebrate with everyone. Andi, Chelsea, Meema and I took all the kids to OMSI - Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. We had a lot of fun exploring all of the fun exhibits. Jaxon had fun fishing for prizes with Meema. I think his favorite was when he fished and got Woody from Toy Story. It is so funny to watch him play with Buzz and Woody. He has them talk to each other. Super cute. I also got to take a fun break and head to the beach with my 2 best friends from High School. We have not seen each other in a couple years now so it was so fun to be together and talk for hours. I dont think we went to bed until 3 or so in the morning. Thanks Meema for watching Jaxon so I could go. All in all we had a great time with both families. Thanks Meema and Papa for the great visit.




It was great to get away for a while but it was a long time to be away from Jeff. Jaxon was ready to see his daddy by the time we got home. It was so funny the last day we where in Portland Jaxon kept asking for his cop car. He kept saying " Mommy Home.. I want Cop Car" That was the first thing that he played with when we got home. Love you and miss you family. Cant wait to visit again.

4 comments:

Cassy said...

wow. what a trip! your little boy is soooooo cute. i was hoping to see a picture or two of you and your belly. did you feel like you popped out faster than you did with jaxon? im already in stretchy pants and im only 14 weeks! i hope he learns to sleep again soon!!!!!!!!! love ya, miss ya!

Heidi Allred said...

Looks like a blast! I;m Jealous I wasn't there with you too! We should do a family vacation together don't you think? Meet up together somewhere warm? Even Pheonix? please?

Michelle M said...

That jeep does look pretty cool. I always dreamed of having a drivable car when I was a kid, so someday I want to treat my kiddos to a car (that way I can live vicariously).

Heidi said...

so fun! i'll be happy when all these rotations and clerkships and residencies are done with. :) i am always in awe of how much hair jaxon has! ha haaa i'm excited to see if baby #2 is the same!