First Jaxon.... This little (big) boy is so funny. I am very grateful for time that him and I got to spend together this last month. With a baby on the way the time of just Jaxon and mommy is limited. I have learned this month to take advantage of every moment. I learned that Jaxon knows how to make me smile, he loves to play with cars and never walks he runs. I have learned that when he asks " mom play with me" that I need to stop what I am doing and play with him. I love his kisses and squeezes. I love how he hugs my belly and says hi to Graham. Or pokes it and laughs as if I am the dough boy. I love how he wrinkles his nose and gives me nose kisses. I love that when he gets an booboo that a simple kiss will make it all better. I love how when he knows he has pushed me to my limit he will run and give me kisses or say something really sweet to me and my stresses are wiped away. I love listening to him pray for the simple things in life. For instance- " thank you for my foods, my tatos (Potatoes) and this" Pointing to the corn on his plate. I love how he is all boy rough and tumble. I love to tickle him and hear him belly laugh. I Love everything about this little -big-Boy of mine. So excited to see him as a big brother!!!
Myself- I have learned that there are times that I need to take a time out as well. I learned that sleeping in a bed by yourself is a lot harder once you have been sleeping in a bed with someone for 6 years. I learned that I can be brave and strong when I need to. I have learned that making dinner for yourself and a 2 year old is not to fun. We had a lot of pancakes, tacos, and potatoes this last month. I have learned to be very grateful for good friends to do things with. I am so lucky to have made such great friends out here, when family is far away. I have learned that when your best friend is gone that you feel as if part of you is missing. I learned that I need to not take for grated each moment we spend together. I also learned that a 2 year old can prove you wrong. He can be very well behaved when I doubted him. So grateful for this last month to learn and reflect on what I need to do better.
_______________________________________________________________
Some of the fun things that we did while daddy was gone... Carved pumpkins, Went to the Farm, went to the Field Museum, Did everything Buzz. Went to ward party and trunk or treat, when trick or treating for the first time. We also spent time with Jaxon's best friend Mya. I think Jaxon is going to have a really hard time when we dont live close to her. They are like brother and sister. Thanks Jessye, Mya and Nana for all of the fun this october.
Jaxon was Buzz Lightyear for halloween this year. We first bought the wings and the costume just for Jaxon to play with at home and when we saw that he loved it so much it work out to be for both. This was the first year that he really wanted to wear his costume. I hope he just keeps getting better and better. I loved to dress up as a kid and hope he will too. He and Mya were so cute at all of the Halloween activities. He would say that he is Buzz and Mya is a Lady bug. So that everyone would know. The best was at the ward party they had a parade for the kids to walk across the stage and show their costumes. Well not knowing how he was going to do.. I walked with him up to the stage.. and he started to walk across by himself and right in the middle of the stage he paused and pointed his lazer at the audience and it was hilarious. Everyone cheered!! So cute. I was proud of him. He was so excited to walk car to car and get candy. He kept saying more candy... Love it!!!



4 comments:
and where is the picture of you, missy?!!!!!!! your laxon is a cutie...and what a cute story to tell him when he is older when we was on stage. do you watch cars and toy story 30 times a day like we do? miss you.
I LOVE the pictures! !He is such a handsome boy and he is getting so BIG
It all sounds like fun...love you all!
oh man, it makes me so happy to see you sooo happy! but i'm sad that Porter isn't his best friend! who is this Mya girl anyways :( She can't be that cool...
hehehe
Post a Comment