My mom needed a family picture of us for her christmas cards, so we had our friend Jessye take some pictures of us. It was a rough day for Jaxon and he was not into it. We were able to get a few good shots. but it is hard to get a 2 1/2 year old to smile when all he drops his bag of M&M's right when we got out of the car. Thanks Jess for putting up with my whinny kid, and thanks for the pictures.
9 years ago






6 comments:
those pictures are fabulous
The first picture is my favorite- you guys look great! What a good-looking family.
i like your family pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaxon doesn't even look mad...Jeff on the other hand......smile, buddy. Aimie, you look fabulous for being preggo!
Porter alwasy whines when it's photo time. I think I might be breaking him of that given how many times I make him do it..heheheh
You guys looks awesome! We can take some when you come with baby #2! right?
very cute
Cute pictures, Aimie! =)
How did you get your blog to be "snowing?" That is just too cool!
Post a Comment