We Welcomed
Graham Gourdin Zimmer
on 1/11/11
9lbs 21.5 inches
at 6:44 pm
First Family Photo!!!
We are all doing well. Still trying to adjust to the life as a family of 4 but are so grateful for Meema's help. Graham is a great baby, very calm and easy going. He only really cries when he is hungry. We are loving our new little ( big) addition to the family.
Jaxon has slowly grown to love Graham. He was not to sure of him at first. He didn't really know how to act around him. He loves to give him kisses and gets excited when he opens his eyes. I have a feeling these two are going to be best buddies.




15 comments:
CONGRATS AGAIN! He is absolutely adorable
congrats! 9 pounds! wow! glad things are well. i still haven't adjusted to 2 kids, it is tough, but worth it. you all are a cute family. are tim and i going to see jeff soon? cat mentioned he might be passing through utah. hope so!
Congratulations!!! What a cute little guy and I love his name! Jaxon looks so big holding his baby brother!
Hope recovery goes well for you, Aimie! We are so excited for you guys!!!
YEAH, what an awesome birthday 1/11/11!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival of your big bundle of joy!!!! I love these SWEET pictures. :)
HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Congratulations! Mimz you look great! Oh I wish I was there!
Congratulations! He is too cute. Love all the pictures with Jaxon loving his brother.
Beautiful boys! Congrats to all of you! And well done to you - he was big!
He is so cute in his little hat! Congrats on your new baby! Brothers are so great and I am sure they will be the best buds in no time!
Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! I am so happy for you guys!
WHAT A CUTE BABY! He looks like he belongs, that's for sure. I am going to need any advice you have for adding another little boy into the mix. I love you and totally miss you! Grant's mom sent me a text a couple days after you had him to tell me you had your baby.....and I was like, "duh, I already knew that."
aw! congratulations aimie! what fun to have two boys. :)
Aimie, CONGRATULATIONS! that is so exciting. I hope the adjustment goes well.
What a cutie! So happy for you guys! I love big babies - they are much happier : ) I hope you are doing well and getting spoiled for a little while! Miss you!
I love the family photo. Graham is so big that he doesn't even look like a newborn in his carseat, except that his eyes are still puffy. Congrats!
Congrats! What a cool birthdate:) He is so cute and we love his name. It's fun adjusting to two:)
Post a Comment