Thursday, March 24, 2011

Graham 2 months...


 Well Graham is 2.5 months to be exact.   He is such a wonderful baby and a joy to our family.  I couldn't ask for a more calm and relaxed kid.  He is really starting to smile all the time and coo.  It has been fun to see Jaxon really love him, hold him and play peek a boo with him.  Graham loves to be held and also enjoys his time on the ground.  It is as if he is riding a bike or running as soon as you put him down. He kicks his legs and moves his arms all over the place.  He also likes to copy you when you talk to him.  He will move his mouth in the same movements.  He is a great sleeper and sleeps through the night most nights.  I loved Jaxon's big brown eyes... but I must say that I am really loving Grahams Blue ones!!!  A a little bit of me in him.  We are so grateful that our Heavenly Father blessed us with such a wonderful addition to our family.  We are luck to have Graham in our home. We love you Graham.


4 comments:

Butler Family said...

he is so dang cute!!!

Kelly said...

Such a cute little boy!!!

Adam Matthews said...

wow. Are you sure those aren't pictures of Jaxon when he was a baby? They look identical to me. I love his chub. I can't wait to see him in person!

grahamkrackers said...

Two months already! Where has the time gone?! He is adorable! Love the pictures.