We had a great visit and were so glad that they were all here to share in this wonderful weekend with us!! Thanks guys for coming.
Moving... We finally got pretty much settled in. We still have some boxes in the garage but they will most likely stay there. We moved into a 2 bedroom townhome that we will call home for the next 3 years. It is not really big but it will suit our needs for the next 3 years. We have found that we really like it. The boys are sharing the master bedroom and are loving the space to play around in their room. Jaxon loves sharing a room with Graham. I am so glad that Jaxon loves Graham so much. He talks to him every morning when he wakes up and as he goes to bed at night. I can hear him talking to him before he falls asleep. So cute. I hope it always stays that way.
The boys:
Graham is the sweetest boy ever. He hardly cries and is all smiles. He is a Hungry Hungry Hippo. He loves to eat. He loves his fruits and veggies. Oh and dont forget to give him a bottle in between. Or he will let you know. He is for sure a Zimmer, in that he loves his sleep. He rolls over constantly and is jabbery all the time. He loves to say Da da da. I keep trying to tell him no... Ma MA MA. He is starting to get lots of blond hair. Graham loves his little bunny that Meema made. He has to have it with him most everywhere we go. If he is ever tired you just put it over his face and he is out. We love this little cuddle bug.
Jeff started his residency on the first of July. He happened to be on call the first week. Boy was it a busy first day. He started the morning with a 3:30am page into the ER to remove a bullet in a foot, he then went into a surgery which he was left to do by himself, and finished the day being paged 3 more times for other crazy foot accidents. All though he is super busy he is loving what he is doing and enjoying being a doctor.
Aimie I am just trying to keep up with my two crazy little boys. Enjoying summer and still trying to get all settled in. I am enjoying staying home watching my boys grow up. Keeping busy with house work, playing at the park and trying to keep cool. I love what I do.
That is what we have been up to the last month. I am going to try to make an effort to post more often. Forth of july picture will be up soon.

Gra


5 comments:
looks like you had a fun but crazy month. the boys are so cute and getting so BIG
Congrats you guys! So many exciting things! The boys are adorable as usual. Graham looks like such a BIG boy. We miss you guys!
Aimie! Your boys are soooooo cute! Hey, can you email me and tell me how you put Graham in Jaxon's room? I am needing to introduce Zach into Garrett's room and I don't know how to do that. I would LOVE some advice and tips on how you did it! You sound happy and man, CONGRATS, Jeff. Well, I miss you. I wish I could see you sometime. I think back to our roomie days and miss you. Love ya! Cass
Aimie,
Congratulations! that is so exciting that Jeff graduated. Three more years and you will be done, done, done! :) Your boys are cute and I am glad your enjoying being a mommy!
Dr. Zimmer, you are the man. Congratulations. That is truly amazing. We need to catch up sometime. Give me a call when you get a chance.
-Booty
Post a Comment