Last weekend we were able to go camping. It was so much fun. We went to Indiana Dunes National Park. They had a great campsite that we stayed at. It was the closest to Oregon camping that we have been since we have been in Illinois. There were lots of trees and a beach near by. It wasn't the ocean but closest that we will get out here. The benefit was there was no salt water and it was warm. We had so much fun building sand castles and jumping in the wave. Jaxon and Murphy were in heaven being outside all day long. Graham was such a little trooper too. We went with the Matthews and the kids played so great together. We had long funs days at the beach. Jaxon was sad when we took our tent down.. he keep saying "No I still want to sleep in my tent home. I dont want to go back to my house home." Cute little boy! It was a great weekend. We are hoping to go back to the beach soon.
9 years ago












5 comments:
our boys are too cute Looks like you had a blast!!!
i just want to bite graham's cheeks!!!!!!!!!
These pictures are rediculous!!!! I LOVE THEM almost as much as your family I still haven't met:(
oh my heck we miss you guys! that looks like it was so much fun!!!!
Jeff and Aimie
This is Aaron Walker from BYU-I. Sorry to use your blog to get a hold of you, but I was hoping to get your e-mail address so I can ask Jeff a question now that he is a certified Doc. My e-mail is is aaronwalker7@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. It is good to see your growing family. You guys definitely have some cute kids and it looks like you are having a lot of fun.
Aaron
Post a Comment