For Halloween we had a sweet Ninja Turtle, and a Cute Elephant. Jaxon had a super fun time trick or treating with is friend. It was fun to see him get excited and understand what was going on. We also had a wonderful time at the ward party. There were tons of games, great food and fun.

We were able to go home to Oregon for a week and half and had a great time with family. We were having so much fun that we didn't take very many pictures. So nothing to show.. but we were so glad to go home and se family.
Jaxon and Graham are so funny. Jaxon has been so good with Graham lately. I think he really wishes he was bigger to jump around and wrestle with. So I am the next best thing. We have fun together. Love my little boys.
Christmas already? I cant believe that it has come so fast. I remember being a little kid thinking that christmas was never going to come. It seemed like it took forever for december to roll around. Not it has almost come and gone. We had so much fun putting up our tree this year. Jaxon did a great job of helping put on the ornaments. I love how festive a simple tree can make your home. I love this time of year.

This year we started a new tradition in our family. We have an Elf from the North Pole come to visit our home. His name is Clyde and he comes to our house and watches us to see if we have been good boys or girls. He goes back to the north pole every night to report to Santa on how we are doing. He moves to a different spot each morning making mischief and bringing fun treats for the holiday season. It has been really fun to see Jaxon get so excited to see where he is every night.
Here are some of the funny things that Clyde has done.
Our town held a tree lighting ceremony with santa, a train and hot chocolate. It was a really fun adventure to do as a family. Jaxon and graham loved all the lights and the music. We were able to ride the train around right before it started raining. We went home and had some hot chocolate to warm us up. Cant wait to see what the rest of the hoilday season brings.











3 comments:
You have the cutest boys!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it fun to watch them "play" together? I love your hair when its long. We are still hoping to make it out to Chicago in the spring sometime. But I can't even think about anything past this weekend, so I will let you know in a month or so when we can get out there and I would lOVE to see you! I hope you making it home for Christmas. love ya!
those boys are so CUTE!!! They are getting so big. LOVE the family pictures
.
فنى تركيب
فني بالرياض
Post a Comment