Saturday, February 4, 2012

Graham is 1!!!!!!

Graham turned one on Jan 11.  I cant believe that this little big boy is one already.  It is really funny to think back a year ago.. I remember saying man I am going to cherish every moment of this little guys life because I know how fast they grow up.  When I woke up on on Jan 11th I thought to myself, man where did this year go.  I remember going into the hospital to be induced excited to finally meet graham.. The nurses kept telling me how cool it would be to have graham at 11:11 am on 1/11/11.  I told them if they could make it happen lets do it.  To my dismay.. he took his sweet time that day and didn't arrive until 5:45pm.  It wasn't at 11:11 but at least he still has a cool birthdate.  1/11/11...

 Graham is such a funny kid.  He always makes us laugh.  He is the biggest jabber mouth and talks non stop.  He even laughs at his own jokes.  He will be crawling around and start talking and in the middle stop and give a great big belly laugh.

Graham is a mamas boy.  That is for sure. He loves to follow me around the house.  If i go up stairs to grab something he sits and whines at the bottom of the stairs until I get back.

He loves food.  He was done with baby food right around 12 months. I kept trying to feed it to him and he would just push it back out his mouth.  The texture of food didnt really seem to bother him. He loved that people food had more flavor.

He is my cuddle bug.  He loves to give hugs and lots of kisses.  If you are laying on the floor he will crawl over and tackle you and lay his head down on your chest.  So cute..

He is really tall like his brother.  He loves Jaxon and thinks that he can do whatever he is doing.  He is now starting to defend himself from Jaxon taking his toys.

We love his big cheesy grin.  You cant help but smile when you look at it.  Jaxon says that he has mater teeth, but we just think they are cute!!!



For his birthday we just had a family dinner and presents and cake.  He loved ripping off the wrapping paper.  Jaxon was more excited for the toys then Graham was.  I think he would have been just as happy with just the wrapping paper.  When we put his monster cupcakes on his high chair he wasnt sure of it at first.  Once I put some frosting in his mouth it was all over. He just dug right in.  He was laughing and giggling the whole time.


 We love you grahamers!!!  We are so happy that you joined our family on 1/11/11.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!


2 comments:

Butler Family said...

oh such a cutie he is:) Can't believe he is one already!! The time really does fly by

Hill Family said...

Happy Birthday little man! Jeff you need to give me a call when you have a chance. I know you are busy but we have to catch up. Kendall 760.793.0222