Thursday, September 13, 2012

LIFE.....

 I have tried to start this post many many times.  There have been many things that have happened over the last several months..  Birthdays, Summer, family reunions and the Passing of my Beloved Father.  I have tried to get up the nerve to write a post for a couple months now.  I think in the back of my mind it was if I didn't write it down then it wouldn't really be real.  But I know that my father is in a better place , he is doing the Lord work and he is watching over our family.  My Dad is a man of faith, dedication, Love, honor and strength. I am so grateful to have had a father that told me he loved me and how proud he was of me.  He taught me how to work and never give up, he taught me how to love the savior and how important family was.  He was a gentle giant of a man with a heart of gold.  He has touched many life's and I know he will continue touch life's.  I am so thankful for a family that was strengthened in the tough time.  I am so grateful to know that I will get to see my dad again and excited for the day when our family will be reunited again.  I love you Dad!!!!




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some other pictures of this summer. Family pictures and goofy times with mom.  I will try to update more often.



4 comments:

Butler Family said...

your boys are so adorable. Your family is just beautiful. So sorry to hear about your dad. Thinking and praying for you!!

Cassy said...

Aimie, i miss you! thanks for your thoughts about your dad. I am also grateful for the gospel that gives the knowledge of the real meaning of families are forever. your boys are sooo cute. I think they look so much like you and yet so much like Jeff. im glad you updated your blog. love you!

Emily said...

It was nice to see a post from you! I'm still so sorry about your dad but you paid him a great tribute.

Emily T. said...

Aimie- I am so sorry to hear about your dad. And I am so sorry I didn't know until now. My heart breaks for you because I know you had such a wonderful relationship with him and I know it must be unbearable at times. I still remember my first night in Rexburg. My parents had dropped me off and you and Chelsea and your parents were still in town and you all so lovingly invited me to tag along. We went to Fong's and I remember how funny your dad was and how kind he was to me. He even bought my dinner! All these years later and he has still left a great impression on me. You are so wonderful and someday we must plan a reunion! I miss you and wish I could give you a big hug right now. Love you lots, Emily