Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feeling Large and In Charge!!!


Well by popular demand here is a picture of me Prego!!! I am feeling very bubble like and am really excited to see Jaxon!!! I have now reached 32 weeks and am very excited to be nearing the end. I am not a very Patience person when it comes to things that you want. The best thing about it is how excited Jeff is for Jaxon to come. Some days I think if he didn't have to worry about med school he would be more excited then I am. I will keep you posted on the goings on in our life. I hope all enjoy the picture!!!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Holy snot, super tummy! I felt ginormous when I was that late in the pregnancy, but I think you have about three Kadins in there! Do they have a guess at how big he is going to be (must be those zimmer genes!)? I bet you are getting so ready! Just make sure you don't do anything until Mom gets there . . . hang in there!
P.S. Jeremy said the link to my blog is wrong, I don't know how to fix it, but thought I would let you know!

Andi Sherwood said...

Super cute, Mimi! Thanks for putting up the picture. I am so excited for you. I wish we could be there.

I love you lots!

Andi :)

The Sabatini Family said...

Welcome to the Blogger Club!! It's such a great way to share pictures of the baby with your family!! My parents call every day for a new picture on the blog though! :) You look super cute!! Let the countdown begin! Good luck and let us know if you need anything. You can check out our blog too. Take care.

Lynn said...

Very cute blog! Can't wait to see pics of the babe in a couple months! You guys are smart- we spent several months sending out emails of pictures to family all the time... it was a great day when we started our blog.
Lynn Holm
www.holmfeet.blogspot.com

The Bluths said...

Whoo hoo a blog! I didn't realize you were so far along! Good luck with everything!

Hill Family said...

Wow! Nice belly. I think to be fair you should make Jeff pose with his belly sticking out too.

Angel Brockbank said...

Holy Cuteness!!! How exciting! I don't think I even knew you were prego! How fun! I miss you!

Heidi said...

that is the cutest name for your little guy!! super exciting and just around the corner... we best be showering you with gifts before jaxon comes to town. :)