9 years ago
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Our First Blog!!!
We figured that we better join the blog band wagon, so here it goes!!! We may have a rocky start until we get the hang of things. So bear with us our post might be short and not to interesting for a while. We are both doing good here in Chicago. Jeff is life revolves around school, sleep, eating and me when he gets the chance. I understand, it should pay off in the end. My life is busy with work and getting ready for the baby. Just when I think i cant get any bigger I do lets hope not to much. Only 9 weeks to go!! but who is counting right!! We will keep you posted on the up to date news!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yea! Welcome to the blogging world. :) I wish I could see you pregnant. Please have Jeff take a picture and post it up so we can see what you look like!
I love you, sweetie.
:)
I'm so excited that I just found Andi and then Chelsea and now You! I need to get your e-mail so I can add you to my blog. :)
Congrats on the Pregnancy! How exciting.
Yeah!! I was just asking andi for your email so I could say hi. I am so excited for you having a baby. My blog is somesfamily.blogspot Hopefully I will talk to you soon!!
Taya
Hey, its Angel. Congrats on the Baby Boy! Enjoy the peace and quiet, maybe read one more book before he comes, it could be your last ;) jk :)
Post a Comment