9 years ago
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Work, Work, Work
16 Days and counting. I am almost done working at the day care. Which has been a rewarding and stressful job at the same time. It really makes me reflect on how lucky I was to have grown up in a home that my mom was able to stay at home to raise me and spend time with me. Even when I got to school age I was still able to have a parent at home waiting for me. I am so grateful for that, even more so now. It is really sad to see how little contact the children I work with get with their parents. It is really sad. I am so thankful that I will be able to stay at home and raise my son!! Thanks to all the great moms out there who spend the time to take care of their children!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I totally understand. For about 2 months I did an apprenticeship for beauty school and had a babysitter for Tori, it totally sucked. I stopped cause we moved but I'm grateful I didn't miss out anymore on her life, its great to be home!
It is such a blessing. I feel bad for the mom's that have no choice. That would be so hard. I am so grateful that I can do work from home - best of both worlds. :)
I totally agree! I felt the exact same way when I was working at the daycare at Abbott. Those kids are starving for love and attention and they never get enough one on one time with someone who loves them, like their mom. I am so glad I get to stay home with my baby! I'm glad you get to too!
P.S. Nice volleyball playing last night!
Glad it's time to finally start counting DOWN! HOORAY!!! Have a great last few weeks with just the two of you!
Hey there you two (soon to be three)! Walkers here just wanting to say hi real quick. We found your blog while checking out what the Hills were up to. Everybody's family is growing. It's kinda surreal. We are excited for you guys and know that you will have the coolest kid in Chicago. Take care and we look forward to the picutres of your little one.
Whoo hoo, not much time left!
Post a Comment