Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blog Drama

So.. I thought it was time to get a new back ground on my blog. Well I have changed the background without a problem before and so I proceeded to change the background to a festive red, white and blue. In the processes I noticed that it said that I might lose some of the things that I had placed on my sidebar. But i figured that the last time nothing happened.. so I went ahead and saved the background. To my surprise my whole sidebar was gone!! So... alas I spent the last hour and a half redoing it. if you notice if i have missed any ones blog please let me know!!!

1 comments:

Butler Family said...

That has happened to me before too!! It stinks and messed everythign up so I had to make a whole new blog. He is getting dso big. I compeletely agree that this summer has just flown by. If you want to be added to our list send me your email address to TimmysQueen@hotmail.com. This is your hometeachers page! Ours is ButlerFamily2005.blogspot.com